Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wow Wednesday 07-2018

Time to crank up the volume with Wow Wednesday!  I chose a card today I made using a card kit for a challenge.



I started the card with a white card base folded into a vertical gate fold and added a gray patterned paper to the bottom gate.  I stamped the image (source unknown) on a gray piece of card stock.  I added a pink die cut (again, source unknown), some pearls, white roses, a bit of tulle with a white ribbon.






To Wow the card I added a large glass red heart which really helps hold my gate fold portion of my card down.  I also added pale pink rhinestones on the die cut, near the sentiment and at the center of the bow.  I really like the Wow version better!  And by the way, if you haven't made your honey a Valentine by now you better hurry!!!  Happy Valentines' Day! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment