Monday, February 5, 2018

Mistletoe Monday

Monthly Theme:  LOVE

Today's Prompt:  Create a Christmas/Holiday Card

Color Scheme is red, pink and white





I created today's card by combining elements from two stamp sets. I started with a set by Neat and Tangled.  I used Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink to stamp the tree.  I wiped the ink off 1/2 of the tree and stamped it sideways on the white c/s.  I stamped the baubles using Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Inks.  The sentiment is Catherine Pooler Designs from the Candy Cane Lane stamp set, stamped with Fired Brick DO ink.  I added a layer of Pink Sparkle c/s, and adhered to the white card base.  I added a touch of Nuvo clear sparkle glitter drops. I used a decorative punch to add interest to the card.  Another fun note card to attach to a gift or send to a friend. ~Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment