Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday in 3D - 50-2018

Hi! Hope you're finding some inspiration with my cards this week. I have another card today.


The theme for December is winter holidays (Christmas, Chanukah, New Years).  For Thursday in 3D, the challenge is to make cards that are 3D.  

Here's my card


I again searched through Pinterest for 3D card ideas and found the “bridge card”. I started with Echo Park’s Winter Park Snowstorm patterned paper. I cut it into several  rectangles and used it as the background for my card. On the “bridge”, I stamped the sentiment from CAS-ual Friday’s Snowy Sayings stamp set using Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. Using white shimmer paper, I die cut the snowflake, using Memory Box’s Bristol Snowflake die. To complete the card, I added a rhinestone in the center of the snowflake for a bit of sparkle.

Here's another view from above


Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment