Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Technique Tuesday 51-2018

Hello again and Happy Tuesday!  This month the technique we use is our choice!  I really like glitter; I like bling.  Today I chose to make a Christmas card using Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin' Up.

This is the link to my inspiration:



And here is my card:






I enjoyed making this card - even though there is glitter everywhere!  I started my card by applying Distress Oxide inks to the background using Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers and stamped trees in the background with blue and green ink.  I lightly spritzed the background with water to create a snowing effect (I didn't realize I could skip that step - you can't see it after the glitter).  I applied Sticky adhesive (sheet).  I then sprinkled the panel with Dazzling Diamonds.  I also adhered glitter to the "snow banks" then lightly sponged Peacock Feathers on the edges of the snow (the snow kind of got lost and the ink helped highlight it.  I die cut the trees and the sentiment using glitter card stock.  The panel is adhered to a light blue card base.  Christmas Blessings! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment