Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday - 50-2018

Hi Friends! It's Sue here and I'll be this week's designer. 


The theme for December is winter holidays (Christmas, Chanukah, New Years).  For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card using this month’s theme. 

Here's my card



I pulled out my Sizzix Textured Impressions embossing folder – Snowflakes and embossed an A2 sized piece of white cardstock. I cut a 1.75” strip for my card. I matted it with pale blue cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, from Catherine Pooler Designs’ Here We Come A-Caroling stamp set with Hero Arts Soft Sky ink. 

Here's a close-up


Thanks for dropping by. Hoping to see you tomorrow.
sue

1 comment:

  1. That white on white with just the touch of blue is so beautiful and classic.

    ReplyDelete