Monday, December 17, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 51-2018

Happy Holidays!  Our theme this month is winter holidays.

Here is my card:





This card was so easy to create.  i was too lazy to bust out my tree dies so I used the build a wreath die set I used on yesterday's card to make my trees.  I cut out the branches for the wreath and snipped them into to make a tree.  The snow is white glitter card stock.  The snowflakes are from another unbranded set using light blue, bright blue and white glitter card stock.  I attached them to a silver panel.  If you know me it just needed some bling!  I added clear heat set rhinestones from Silhouette to the center of the snowflakes and scattered over the card.  The sentiment is a die cut from Peachy Cheap.  I used the light blue glitter card stock to create the card base.  Luckily, we don't see snow very often in Mississippi so I probably won't be seeing a white Christmas! ~ Gracie

2 comments:

  1. All that glitters is not gold, as your card clearly shows, lol. It is beautiful and a creative use of the wreath die.

    ReplyDelete