Saturday, January 27, 2018

Scene it Saturday - 04-2018

Scene it Saturday




I have a supply of cute brads and washi tape that I never seem to use, so this card made good use of both.  I choose these cute penguins from Eyelet Outlet (I thought about adding the cute Polar Bears that were also in the package, but realized that they eat penguins, so I thought the better of it).  The igloo as made with white cardstock, silver cardstock and black vinyl on my Cricut Explore using they cartridge Go Canada. I then used two stitched edge dies to make the hills and edged those with blue Distress Ink.  I cut a piece of silver washi tape and stamped the sentiment in Stazon Ink.  I used a DVD case as a stamping platform so I could stamp it more than once until it was nice and dark.  I decided after putting it on, that putting an edge of the washi all around would help tie it together.  It was such a thin border that I did use glue to help it stay down.  - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment