Saturday, January 13, 2018

Scene It Saturday 02-2018


Winter scenes are so pretty - as long as you don't have to be out in the weather.  I, fortunately, live down South.  We rarely see a beautiful Winter scene so we get to look at calendars lol!  If we get a spit of snow the schools close, the grocery store shelves are empty, there are 900 wrecks in a day, and no salt or plows for the roads!  We will forever just be dreaming of a White Christmas!

I love today's challenge.  A winter scene for a birthday with white, blue and silver.






I die cut the "snow" using two stitched dies (from China) using Anna Griffin white glimmer card stock.  I die cut the sentiment (maybe Simon Says?) using silver glimmer card stock.  The trees are cut using a tree die (from China) and I used blue and silver glitter card stock.  I used pale blue Anna Griffin glimmer card stock for a base and added some blue enamel dots.  I would love to look out the window one day and actually see that much snow - just don't ask me to walk outside in it!  Have fun making your cards with the challenges this week! ~ Gracie

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Your color choices are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scene. It is snowing here today (but in Ohio that is normal) and it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete