Monday, January 22, 2018

Mistletoe Monday - 04-2018

Mistletoe Monday 

I keeping with the Winter birthday theme, I made a card for a Christmas birthday.  My Aunt Jan was born on Christmas and while she has passed away, making a special card for a Christmas birthday can still be fun.


I took a pre-printed panel from the DCWV stack called the Christmas Combo and trimmed it close to the scallop. I don't normally use my own writing, but I decided to try it with a calligraphy marker since I didn't have a stamp that I wanted.  To dress it up, I took two buttons and strung twine through them and put them over the holly on the panel.  I also cut two presents from another page of the stack and put them on foam tape.  I put the panel at an angle on plaid paper from the stack and put that on a kraft card base.  - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment