Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Four Designer Challenge: January Day 3

There's not a daily challenge, but instead four designers were given the same products.
We each picked some to play with for the week.

Today is Anna's pick.


We will each use that product in our cards along with other stuff
from our stashes to create cards.

I picked a black tag out of my envelope. I also had some napkins in the envelope. I had never done the napkin technique so I hit up Youtube (where would we be without that!?) 
I decided on the easiest one.  I ran the card through my large Xyron, pulled the backing off and then carefully laid the layer of napkin on it.  There were a few wrinkles... Then I used my versamark and stamped it all over, after that I doused it with embossing powder "Bridal" from Personal Stamp Exchange.  I'm most excited about the tag. I decided to use my Chalk Couture and a couple of transfers from "Candy Hearts".  Chalk Couture is my newest craft and it is so much fun to use and literally anyone can use it.  Here is a link to youtube videos so you can see what it is all about. ~Anna


I used another of the pre-printed Paper Studio Cardbases. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster Embossing Powder. 
I then stamped the world map stamp (sorry I don't know the manufacturer, it's really quite old) 
in VersaMark and used Perfect Pearls to brush over it.
I used a red heart brad from my stash in the hole. 
Again it's a clean and simple card, but that's how I roll...LOL. ~ Theresa


For my card, I chose to go rather "elegant" with my design. I heat embossed using silver embossing powder the sentiment from Paper Smooches' Saluations stamp set.  I added some silver ridged washi tape to frame the sentiment. I found some silver ribbon for the tie of the tag. For the background, I found some old Creative Memories paper from the Wishes and Dreams pack, which had some shiny silver stars on it. Here's my card ~Sue


I stamped the tag with a Hampton Arts stamp "Sending Love" using clear Versamark ink and copper embossing powder.  I tied the tag with a bit of twine.  I used a pale peach card stock base and added some Paper Studio Mixed Media flowers and buttons. ~Gracie

  

Stop in tomorrow to see Theresa's product pick and all the cards.

Happy Crafting 
Theresa, Gracie, Sue & Anna

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the world stamp. Need to try the Perfect Pearls with Versamark! Great job everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the different things made from one element.

    ReplyDelete