Friday, January 19, 2018

Freestyle Friday - 03-2018

Hi! It's Sue here with another card following this month's theme of Winter Birthday. Freestyle Friday means I can make any card, I'd like.

Here's my card


.

I love snowmen. This one is from Stampin' Up's Snow Much Fun stamp set. I stamped the snowman with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added colour with copics. I matted the panel with teal cardstock, matching the scarf, to make it pop. I looked around for a sentiment what would work and found this one, from Paper Smooches' Birthday Buddies stamp set. Clever - right?

So happy, you dropped by today. 
sue

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good pun! This is so pretty. I love the look of white with a touch of color, and blue always reminds me of the crisp clear skies of winter! :)

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute guy. I love that he is a tall snowman.

    ReplyDelete