Saturday, June 3, 2017

Shapely Saturday 22-2017

Today it is time to shake up the shape.

Sue has this circle which is easy to do, but packs a WOW factor.


For my card, I folded a regular A2 card base and die cut using a Sizzix circle die, placing a bit of the circle die over the edge to ensure that the fold becomes part of the card. Using the same die, I cut out the background from a piece of orange cardstock. Using a smaller circle die, I cut out circles with two patterned papers from the paper pack. I trimmed them, so that the two pieces make a circle. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Word Salad, cut with Stampin Up’s oval punch and matted using Stampin Up’s scalloped oval punch. To complete the card, I used a piece of sparkly, chiffon ribbon tied in a bow. -Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment