Friday, June 16, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #24-2017

How would you C.A.S.E. this card?


I went with a summer theme.



Inside

I used the embossing and ribbons idea from the original card, but made them with a Cuttlebug folder called Papaya Halves and ribbon from JoAnn Fabrics called Summer.  Even though they are papayas, I thought they looked like lemons so I stamped some lemon and orange section stamps from a CTMH set called Taste of Summer using Local King Rubber markers.  I fussy cut them out and used those images in the place of the stars.  I stamped a sentiment from the same CTMH set on green paper and cut it at an angle.  I continued the thought on the inside of the card and printed it from my computer on my printer. I stamped more of the images on the bottom of the page to give it some interest. - Denise





1 comment:

  1. Denise, oh my gosh I love your card! The colors, the design, the sentiment...everything! I feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete