Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #42-2016

Muted colors such as these can be a little more challenging

 

Sue really rose to the challenge with this great card-


The colors of this challenge seemed to suggest a sympathy card. It just seems that lately, so many friends have experience the loss of someone dear to them. I started with a 2” mask to create a moon-like image. I used Stampin Up’s French Script with Hero Arts Shadow Ink – Charcoal to stamp through the mask. To further emphasize the circle, I used an ink blending tool with pumice stone distress ink. I added the silhouette from Stampin Up’s Serene Silhouettes stamp set. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Flower Friend stamp set. I completed the card with printer paper (matching a couple of the colors of this challenge). I used natural cardstock to also match one of the colors of this challenge. - Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment