Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #41-2016

Card sketch for today

Here is my version of the sketch-

I used three different colors to stamp leaves on a kraft paper card base in a random pattern.  I then stamped the same leaves using black dye ink on cork paper.  I found that using dye ink on the cork works better since it seems to go into the cork and dry, while pigment ink sits on top and is more easily smeared.  Some scraps of yellow cardstock with sentiments, a green piece along with three gold dots and the front was finished.  The stamps were all from Unity.  The leaves were from the set Moments Between Moments and the sentiments from the Miracles Happen set. This was a card for a man who is fighting cancer in Arizona and so is not in Ohio to see the fall colors. – Denise

Try a sketch today.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I'm wild about the idea of stamping on cork. I had no idea. I have some scrap pieces I just couldn't toss and now you've given me a great ides for them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete