Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #40-2016

These subtle colors of Autumn are the inspiration today.

Tantalaya chooses a different layout of leaves and some great coloring skills with this wonderful card -


This color challenge was super fun. I really wanted to use my zig markers. So I used the Beyond Baskets stamp set from Gina K. and the vintage leaves from Stampin' Up! I did use some masking on this because I wanted the leaves to look like they were inside and a few had fallen out. so I used the colors that matched the closest to the colors in the challenge and to me I used the golden color to create the more fall tones that the intensity of the zig markers is hard to get. - Tantalaya

Gracie shows how the colors can really compliment a simple card-


My color challenge card is rather simple.  The image is a purchased digital image.  I colored the image with Crayola pencils.  I cut and oval from the yellow cardstock base and placed the tree behind the oval.  I added 3 mustard enamel dots.   I added a white panel inside to personalize the card. ~Gracie 

Grab some markers or pencils and try coloring some cards today.-
Denise


1 comment: