Sunday, November 27, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #42-2016

Leaves, trees or silhouettes - it must be Sunday in November-

Sue's card is simple but quite lovely.


When someone mentions silhouettes, I find myself often choosing a card with this general sketch, sometimes it’s a one layer card and sometimes, like this time, it’s not! I inked an area, approximately 3” x 3”, keeping in mind that I would be cutting a 2.5” circle from the panel and that I wanted a sunset-like feel. I used distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and faded jeans) applied with ink blending tools. For the silhouette, I chose Stampin’ Up’s Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I set the 2.5” circle on a scalloped circle to emphasize the focal point. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks.- Sue

1 comment: