Friday, November 18, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #40-2016

This card is a great one to C.A.S.E.


Autumn comes through with Gracie's card -


I started my card with a brown cardstock base.  I found a tree stamp in my stash (AI WCTree Set) and it was brand new - forgot I even had it!  I stamped it and the sentiment with Memento Richard Cocoa ink on whisper white cardstock twice.  I cut the panel from the center then overlaid the panel lining it up with the first image.  I sponged Tim Holtz Distress inks Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, and just a little of Peeled Paint.  I mounted the stamped panel on yellow cardstock, added the "hugs" sentiment and some brown metal dots.  This one is going out in the mail today for a get well to a special lady. ~ Gracie 

Tantalaya flips the card in more than one way with this charming card-


So for this card which is a Case card. I changed the direction of the card making it a vertical design. I then used the very same set from Stampin' Up! except this time I cut the leaves under the tree which is what I lifted off the page. In the end I added the sentiment at the bottom of the tree trunk and then put ribbon across the front and then tying a knot.  - Tantalaya


I challenge others to C.A.S.E. this card and post it to our Facebook page.  Just search for Card A Day Challenge Blog.- Denise



1 comment:

  1. I've CASE'd this card previously. Loved it then; love it now! Ladies, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete