Monday, October 24, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #37-2016

Since Halloween is in one week we will celebrate a little early- 


How does one make a Halloween card when one doesn’t own any Halloween-type stamps or paper? Yep, back to Pinterest for inspiration. I tore pieces of cream cardstock, roughly an inch or so in width. I then inked the torn edges with Prima Fluid Chalk ink – dark bark. I made two “eyes” using a 3/4” punch and a 5/16” punch – thought the eyeballs should be blood-shot, so used a red marker to make squiggly lines. I needed to add a scrap of black cardstock behind the eye placement to make the eyes “pop”. For the sentiment, I used a stencil from Tim Holtz’s Mini Stencil Set 3.

I love this card and also love that Sue proved you don't need special tools or stamps to create a darling card.  You only need imagination (or Pinterest) to make something special. - Denise

1 comment: