Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #37-2016

Today's sketch is a great one.


Sue used it as a great springboard to this card - 


When working on this card, I still had my supplies out from my Clean & Simple Sunday card. I used the same embossing folder, the Design Objectives docraft’s small polka hearts 6x6 embossing folder. I also used the Memory Box cherub hearts to die cut the three hearts. For the sentiment heart, I inked up a scrap of cardstock with distress inks (ripe persimmon and picked raspberry) before die cutting. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Thanks stamp set. To balance the shimmer and sparkle, I added Wink of Stella to the pink flag banner.- Sue

See what you can do with this sketch today.
- Denise


2 comments:

  1. Denise, how perfect. You used leftover supplies to make a wonderful thank you card. How clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I saw Denise at the end and didn't see your name, Sue! Sorry! I wonder how many times this week I've done the same thing! Great work, SUE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete