Friday, July 22, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 3 Challenge 2...Day 3

We are heating up the stencil event with a few more embossed and glittered stencil creations.


This background was created with light modeling paste with a Recollections stencil.  I embossed with Recollections Pesto Pearl embossing powder for a shimmer effect on the vines. ~Alicia


No, no, no... no more glitter! Lol!  There is more on the carpet, the table, in my glass of tea (no, seriously) than on the card!  I had a star stencil from Ranger and I thought it would look cool in red, white and blue.  Duh; 3 times the glitter!!!  I masked the stencil and inked with Versa Mark ink.  The glitter is red, white and blue from Recollections and is heat set.  I colored the star with Tim Holtz Distress inks Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean and spritzed with water to give it texture.  I gilded the edge of of the base and a tail from the star to try to make it look like a sparkler.  Some silver sequins and a date stamp finished it off.  Now to drag out the Kirby... ~ Gracie


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment