Friday, July 1, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #24-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Challenge:





Wow! What fun! I changed the type of flower (to a daisy), the hearts to ladybugs, and the color scheme. I used the Cricut Explore to draw daisies on the card, and added all of my other embellishments. Gotta say I L-O-V-E how this one turned out!  ~Lisa
Supplies:
Cardstock: Reflections (Michaels Stores)
Ink: Cricut; Versacolor (black)
Embossing Powder: ZING!
Stamps: Stamps by Judith (mini ladybug); Close to My Heart (Candlelight Garden)



I chose the blue, yellow and black colors on the original card to create my card.  Using a scritch-scratch stamp and Gina Ks ink in Lemon Drop, Apple Mint and Blue Lagoon, I stamped each color vertically on the left third of the card.  Using black Archival ink I added a flower (from the Honey Bee stamp set) over each of the scritch scritch stamps.  Using the same black ink, I stamped my sentiment and cute buzzing bee, colored my bee and topped him off with Glossy Accents.  I cut the card down enough just to let a little black from the card base peek out, and finished off with yellow sequins.  ~Colleen



Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests



1 comment:

  1. Both cards are cute. Lisa, I like how you had the Explore draw the daisies and the layered cutouts over that.

    ReplyDelete