Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 3 Challenge 1...Day 3

I'm loving all these awesome double stenciled cards!
We hope you are too.


I got creative on this one and made my own stencil - I ran a laminating sheet through the laminator and cut out a flower border on my Silhouette. I stenciled the first time with Tim Holtz Distress ink Mustard Seed then rotated my stencil and used Spiced Marmalade on whisper white cs.  I added a strip of yellow cs and the birds - they are a Spellbinders die cut.  The sentiment is from the Sizzix Birds and Phrases set. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Luxe Ink and clear embossing powder.  I did not use my MISTI and I can tell - it's not as dark as I like!  I added some black metal dots and mounted it on a yellow cs base.  I will definitely be making more of my own stencils! 
~ Gracie 




I used the Harleen Stencil from Stamp of Approval by Catherine Pooler to 
create these three cards. I just loved how they turned out.
I stenciled it once in one set of colors and then moved the stencil and stenciled again
with the colors in a different order or completely new colors.
All inks are Ranger Distress Inks. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment