Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #20-2016

Today's Color Challenge:



I don’t use yellow often because I don’t like it… but I used my zig kuratake pens on the turtle stamps and the sea horse and used my new gelatos to color the ocean…  I couldn’t remember how they did it at scrapbook expo (where I bought the stamp) but I like how it turned out! ~Jennifer


I used Stampin' Up Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the card base and used my 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color on the globe stamp from Stampin' Up Going Global set.
I then used a waterbrush to slightly blur the lines and to even out the green.
The sentiment is stamped in Hello Honey Stampin' Up Ink from the same stamp set. ~Theresa


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT



1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, are those the Local King Rubber stamps? I purchased a few sets from them at Mega Meet, but haven't played with them yet. Those turned out great. Theresa, that is a great card for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete