Sunday, May 15, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #19-2016

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge
is to create a card that features a mode of transportation.

Whether you use a rocket, a train, a ship or car, truck or airplane or a wagon or even
roller skates or a skate board, if it can get you from point A to point B it counts.

Let's see what the DT members came up with.

For this card I simply cut out two die cuts from the Nifty Fifty's cricut cartridge. 
Then created a text box for the numbers and cut those out. 
I layered them and pop dotted the "Nifty" sign.  
Paper - Sassafras Lass / Maude Dots   Cricut - Nifty Fifty's cartridge ~Anna


I used distress ink after I heat embossed my sentiment, clouds, waves and sentiment. 
Then I used stitched dies through my cuttlebug and finished it off with some paper 
and mounted it on to a card base.
For more information, see my blog www.craftconfectionery.com  ~Denise Soffa


These are a couple of cards I did last year featuring a stamp set by Tim Holtz. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

2 comments:

  1. Anna, love the card. Nifty Fifties is one of those cartridges that is so versatile. Denise and Theresa, embossing with distress ink is always a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, love that retro card you made...especially now that I'm retro, too. (aka old)
    Denise, such a cute card...the embossing really pops and it's amazing what an impact that stitching has. Great backreound, too.
    Theresa, Isn't is amazing that you can achieve two totally different looks using the same stamp. I can't pick a favorite as I love them both!

    ReplyDelete