Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #18-2016

Today's Color Challenge:


  

  

I used every color in this challenge!  
Although some pieces are so small you'd be hard pressed to find it.  Using a cut file from the Silhouette Store, I tried this sliding card.  The center "base" and bird are cut from Soft Sky, the mat and slider insert are Regal Rose, the greenery is Mint Macaron, flowers are Pink Pirouette with Daffodil Delight centers, all Stampin' Up, and the beak is cut from a scrap of orange.  

I arranged all my pieces on my Silhouette design screen so I knew exactly where I wanted to place my sentiment, printed in Mint Macaron using the AR Decode font.  The pictures don't show I have another Whisper White panel on the reverse of the slider for a personal message.  
~Kim from Katydid Cards


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT

1 comment:

  1. Kim that card is just beautiful and the colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete