Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Technique Tuesday 27-2019

Hello again and Happy Tuesday!  Today we are going to use a technique to make a card.

Here is the link:


and here is my card:



I started my card with a stamp set from Technique Tuesday.  I stamped the image on white card stock with Navy Memento ink.  I die cut it into a circle and paced it on a red card stock circle, then a white card stock circle.  I then die cut a scalloped circle the inner circle fits into.  I made a card base using white card stock and created a center fold.  I trimmed a pretty blue patterned paper from my stash and placed it on both sides of the card front.  I adhered the solid circle on the right front and the open scalloped circle on the left.  I added a strip of red card stock to each side.  I used the same Navy Memento ink to stamp the sentiment on the blue panel for the inside of the card.  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment