Monday, July 29, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 31-2019

Hello again and welcome to Mistletoe Monday!  Today the challenge is a holiday card and our colors are yellow, black and white.

Here is my card:


I started my card today with a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps "Light Me Up 2".  I printed the image on white card stock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  I found some black and white hound's tooth print paper from Some Odd Girl in my stash.  I cut 2 strips of white card stock and placed it on the panel to try to resemble a Christmas package.  I fussy cut the image and added it with Art Glitter Glue to the top so he would look as if hanging from the Christmas tree.  I stamped the sentiment (no brand from China) with Memento ink "Love Letters" and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I attached the sentiment with foam tape.  I placed the panel on a white card stock base.  I think he looks so happy!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment