Monday, July 1, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 27-2019

It's Monday and time to get your Merry Christmas on!  With the year half gone it will be here before you know it!

Here is my card:


I started my card with a stamp from Little Darlings and a sentiment from an unknown source (it's out of it's package).  I stamped the images on white card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink and heat embossed with Whispers clear embossing powder.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers.  I trimmed the panel down and placed it on another panel of red card stock.  I made an easel card base from white card stock and attached the panel to the front.  I placed a strip of red card stock on the inside then trimmed the sentiment and placed it on red card stock and attached it to the card with foam tape.  I went back and added a little shimmer to the snow flakes and tea set with clear Wink of Stella.  Easy peasy!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: