Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 31-2019

Hello again and welcome to Sketch Wednesday!  Here is today's sketch:


And here is my card:


I started my card with a cute digital stamp called "School Is A Roar" but I can't remember which site I purchased it from!  I printed him on white card stock and colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut him.  I added two patterned papers to the card front (yellow and black).  I cut a strip of black card stock to resemble the sketch.  The "R U READY?" was printed on my computer and backed with black card stock and attached with foam tape.  He will have to go to one of the granddaughters with glasses  :)  Have fun playing with the sketch!!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. That dino is so cute and I love the yellow and black together.

    ReplyDelete