Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Technique Tuesday 18-2019

Today is Technique Tuesday and the technique this month is Designer's Choice!  I chose to make a Waterfall Card and here is a link to an easy YouTube video tutorial:


And here is my card:





And with the waterfall opened:




I started the card with 2 panels of coordinating card stock, one sized 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the second 4 x 5 1/4.  I adhered the panels together then added a band 1 x 4 1/4 about 3/4 f the way down the panel and attached it with 2 purple brads.  I created the waterfall with a strip 2 x 9 scored at 2 inches, 2 3/4, 3 1/2, and 4 1/4.  I cut 4 squares 1 1/2 from a coordinating gray paper and stamped images of butterflies from a Hampton Arts set using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I attached them to 4 squares 1 5/8 from the same card stock as the waterfall panel them to white card stock 2 x 2 inches.  I adhered them to the edge of each score line and adhered the lowest panel to the 1 inch band.  I punched a hole using my Cropadile at the bottom of the back portion of the waterfall.  I stamped "With Love" sentiment using clear Versamark ink and silver embossing powder to the inside of the waterfall.  Sounds complicated but they are really easy to make!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: