Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 18-2019

Hello & Happy Sunday!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  Today we start off with our Sweet & Simple Sunday card.  Our theme for the month of May is Mothers and the colors are metallics and craft paper.

Here is my Sweet & Simple Card:





I really worked hard at making my card simple!  I started with a pale lavender glitter panel.  I die cut a label from very pale lavender card stock and stamped the sentiment from Raison Boat using clear Versamark ink and Silver Whispers embossing powder.  I tied a white organza ribbon around the panel, attached the sentiment with foam tape and hot glued silver roses for embellishment. I used white card stock for my card base.  Super easy!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I never use flowers like this, but it makes it look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete