Monday, April 8, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 15-2019

Happy Monday!  It's Mistletoe Monday and if you are keeping up we should have 14 cards already! 

Here is my card for today:


I know our colors are pastels but it's hard to make a pastel cardinal!  The stamp is from Gina K Designs.  I stamped the image and sentiment on white card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver metallic embossing powder (it's really thick).  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers (I did try to make the leaves and berries pastel).  I tied a bow around a cream image and adhered the sentiment under the bow.  I fussy cut the image and adhered it with Art Glitter Glue.  I used red card stock for a card base and placed a cream panel on the inside for a greeting.  I love watching the cardinals visit the feeders outside my window!  ~  Gracie  

1 comment:

  1. Pretty and I think I need you to tie all my bows, lol.

    ReplyDelete