Friday, April 5, 2019

Color Me Friday 14-2019

Happy Friday!  It's Color Me Friday and our colors this month are pastels.

Here is my card:


The inside:


I started my card with a floral stamp; I have no idea where it is from - seriously.  I don't remember buying it!  I stamped it on white card stock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers (light yellow, light coral, light blue and light green.)  I placed the panel on a light green patterned paper panel the on a light green polka dot panel.  I made the card base a dutch fold card using buttercream card stock and used the first green patterned paper on the lower two panels.  I added white panels on the inside.  I went back and added a butterfly to the front and one to the upper inside panel.  I stamped a sentiment on white card stock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Tuesday Morning.  I trimmed it into a flag and attached it to the middle panel.  It looks busy but it was really easy to make!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I like how the inside is just as interesting as the outside.

    ReplyDelete