Saturday, April 6, 2019

Scene It Saturday 14-2019

Happy Saturday!!!  It's Scene It Saturday and are theme is flowers and our colors are pastels.

Here is my card:



I know it's probably hard to tell but one of my favorite colors is coral!

I started my card today with a Technique Tuesday "Hyacinth" stamp and a Maymay sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I stamped the hyacinth and dragonflies with clear Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.  I found some pretty peach paper in my stash and added a green doily then mounted the sentiment on the paper then on light peach card stock.  I added a gold ribbon to the panel attached the sentiment and flower.  I attached the dragonflies with pop dots.  I finished off the card with a few rhinestones!  I'll be back next week  :)  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment