The technique for this month is called Die Cut Mono printing. A video showing this technique can be found here.
I have to admit that I struggled a lot with this technique. This is the result of my fourth try and it still didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I did learn to let the ink dry completely (like over a day) before cutting. I tried a metal die in my Cuttlebug, but it wouldn't cut well with either Distress or Distress Oxide inks when I tried to cut them on a thicker card stock. I tried again with an 80 pound cardstock, but the two layers stuck together and tore after I had sprayed them with water and put them through the Cuttlebug. I inked up another cardstock with three colors of Distress Oxide and let it dry for two days and then I cut it on my Cricut using an image called Leaf Frame in the Lyrical Letters cartridge. It did cut better, but it took me three spritzes of water to get enough for the ink to transfer and I had to be very careful separating the two layers so that the cut didn't tear. I was amazed how the color didn't transfer the same color as what was left on the die cut. I think that is because they were Oxide inks. The sentiment is from a grab bag, so I am not sure of the manufacturer. - Denise