Saturday, February 9, 2019

Scene It Saturday 6-2019

Happy Saturday!  Our theme this month is "Love" and our colors are red, pink and white. Today we are going to create a scene! 

Here is my card:



I wanted to make a Valentine.  I started with a pink panel 4 x 5 1/4 inches and attached a red panel 3 3/4 x 5 inches.  I die cut large pink hearts and smaller white hearts to use as clouds.  I die cut the hot air balloon three times - twice with white and once with pink patterned paper.  I used the pieces of the die cut to in-lay the pattern and adhered to white card stock and tied a white ribbon around the panels.  I attached the balloon with foam tape.  I folded a  4 1/4 x 11 inch piece of card stock into an easel card and attached the panel to the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock with black Memento ink and attached it to a panel of pink card stock and secured it to the inside of the card with foam tape to set up the easel.  I went back and added rhinestones for embellishment because I really love that bling!

I've really had fun making "Love" cards the past two weeks!  I hope you have, too!  I'll see you next month!  Thanks for joining us!!! ~ Gracie

1 comment: