Thursday, February 14, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 7-2019

This is the inspiration board we have for this month.


I took the black and white pattern as the inspiration for my card.


I had a 6 x 6 paper pack from Heidi Swapp called Favorite Things. I am addicted to those pads and like to grab them for quick cards.  I used two of the patterns from that pack (the pink is pretty subtle.  I used a sentiment from Unity December 2018 KOM.  I used a postage nesting die set to sort of match the pattern in the paper.  I also used a ribbon from American Crafts.  I have all these ribbons, but never think to use them.  It actually helped set this card off. - I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day - Denise


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Denise! The card is perfect! I <3 <3 <3 the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete