Monday, February 25, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 9-2019

Welcome! It's time for another card here at Card a Day Challenge.

The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white.  For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. I used the monthly color scheme for this card. 



For the background panel, I used Uniko Stamps’ Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions. I stamped the poinsettia flowers with Hero Arts Passion Flower, Bubble Gum and Pale Tomato inks. I cut a 2.75” x 4.25” panel and will use the rest of the background panel for Wednesday’s card.  I die cut the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP’s Happy Holidays die from silver shimmer cardstock and added 0.25” strips of the same silver shimmer cardstock to the top and bottom of the flowered panel. To add a bit of sparkle, I added Star Dust Stickles to the centers of all the flowers. 

Thanks for stopping by. Won't you come by tomorrow, when I'll have another card to inspire you.
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment