Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday in 3D 37-2018

Hi! It's Sue back with another card for you this week.


The theme for September is masculine and the color scheme is blues and greens with metal accents.  For Thursday in 3D, the challenge is to make cards that are 3D and use this month’s color scheme. 

Here's my card



I made my first waterfall card for this challenge.  I stamped fish images using Your Next Stamp’s Fishy Fun, The Alley Way’s Sea Mates, Technique Tuesday’s Small Fries and The Alley Way Castaways stamp sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers and fussy cut the fish. The background was created using Hero Arts Mermaid Sea Waves stencil and distress inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean) applied with ink blending tools. The background was cut into 4 -  1 7/8” squares. I adhered one fish to each square. Here's another view.



The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp’s Fishy Fun . I used some eyelets on the horizontal strip for the metal accents’ component.  The card was finished with a bit of ribbon adhered with a staple (as another metal accent).

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your inspired to create your own cards.
sue

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made a waterfall card for a while. This is so cute with those fish.

    ReplyDelete