Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Technique Tuesday 36-2018

The technique this month is called Scattered Stamping.  A great how-to by Jennifer McGuire can be found here.




I had a stamp set from Club Scrap called Workbench that seemed perfect for this Challenge.  I played around with the different elements until they fit pretty well on an A-2 card and put them on my stamping platform.  That allowed me to stamp the same layout on three different card bases.  For the top card I used black Versafine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The second card was also stamped with black Versafine ink, but I embossed using a gold embossing powder.  I then blended Distress Oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Peeled Paint over both cards.  For the third card I used Versamark embossing ink and put blue pearl embossing powder on a kraft card base. I like all three and think they are busy enough to skip an sentiment on the front. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment