Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Technique Tuesday 39-2018

If you haven't played with this month's technique it's a fine time to start.  Jennifer McGuire has a wonderful YouTube video with 7 ways to do the Scattered Stamping Technique.



Here is my card:





I have this wonderful stamp set from Raisin Boat that is perfect for a masculine card.  I know construction sites usually need orange but I needed greens and blues today!  I used the stamps from my set all at once with my MISTI using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and clear embossing powder on ivory card stock.  I colored in portions of the stamps with blue and green Spectrum Noir markers.  I then sponged my panel with marigold and pistachio green distress oxide inks.  I placed the panel on a gold panel of card stock and used turquoise card stock as a card base.  I added black metal heat set dots around the "Men At Work" sentiment. ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment