Friday, September 14, 2018

Freestyle Friday 37-2018

It's Sue back with another card. My week is almost over. Hope I've inspired you to try some of the techniques I've used or a card layout or colors I've used. 


The theme for September is masculine and the color scheme is blues and greens with metal accents.  For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want using either the technique or the color scheme for the month or both. 

Here's my card


I went with a graphic card using Catherine Pooler Design’s GeoBuilders stamp set. I alternated between Hero Arts Cornflower and Hero Arts Green Hills inks, using my MISTI. I found that I needed to stamp off several times, after I washed off the ink, because the green seemed to linger. I trimmed the panel to 4” x  3.75” and matted on black. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments onto blue cardstock and then die cut the banner using an Avery Elle’s Dotted Die. To add a metal accent, I stapled the banner to the panel.

Thanks for stopping by. See you here tomorrow.
sue

1 comment: