Welcome to the
Today's hop is sponsored by Card A Day Challenge Blog.
and the prize package you could win
To win just comment on the blogs in the hop today. That's it! It's that simple.
We would also appreciate you following the blogs too.
Now on with the hop.
You should have arrived here from Kim's blog.
Today the whole design team is playing along with the hop.
Now as you know we try to have a challenge daily. Today's challenge was to use flowers (for the blog hop) and to create a card using acetate.
Gracie is up first with her acetate floral card.
|Gracie used a bee hive embossing folder on her acetate and used burlap ribbon and cloth flowers to complete her bee-utiful card. :)|
Here is Theresa's card:
Next up is a sweet and simple card from Kathy:
|SU Regal Rose ink with SU Blushing Bride marker on white cardstock with Martha Stewart flower stickers. |
The stickers were too pretty to pass up! ~ Kathy
Last on our post for today's hop is Denise.
|I stamped and embossed on velum for the roses and sentiment, and then colored the roses and leaves with pens. The background is embossed with the Anna Griffin folder called Poppies. ~ Denise|
Grab a piece of packaging or a an acetate sheet and get creative
and don't forget to add a few flowers while your at it.
Thanks for stopping by today your last stop is Tristan.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit today
and that you'll become a follower of the blog and comment too.
In case you get lost along the way, today's blog line up is:
- Theresa Knopf http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
- Ashley Walker http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Denise Soffa www.craftconfectionery.com
- Anna Lentz Carpenter http://agrandmaacricutandablog.blogspot.com
- Alicia O'Bryant http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
- Created Unique Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
- Daphne Shreiber http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
- Sarah Pederson craftykrazed.blogspot.com
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Jessica Douglass Wilson www.stampinandcraftin.blogspot.com
- Angela Corcoran www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
- Silvia Haynes http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com
- Kim Venezia www.katydidcards.com
- Card A Day Challenge Design Team http://cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com
- Tristan Dawes https://www.facebook.com/TinstarDesigns