Monday, May 18, 2015

Mistletoe Monday #16

Today's Mistletoe Monday challenge is to create a card with a moose or reindeer.

Here's my take on the challenge:

My card features the adorable moose and sentiment from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums Pals stamp set.
The background is from a holiday mat stack.  The moose is stamped with Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and colored with Copic markers.  He is covered with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen.  The sentiment is Memento Lady Bug Ink.


Here's Denise's take on the challenge:

I cut the reindeer card with my Cricut using a cartridge called "Winter Woodland".  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment was from a cartridge called "Artbooking".  I used silver vinyl for the reindeer and sentiment then put bling on the antlers to make them pop a little.  ~ Denise



Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise

1 comment:

  1. the bling on the reindeer antlers is just awesome, such a pop!! both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete