Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 27-2019

Hello & Happy Sunday!  Can't believe the year is half over!!!  Today is Sweet & Simple Sunday.  Our theme this month is "Patriotic" and our colors are red, white and blue!

Here is my card:


I had fun today!  Dug through my stamps and found this cute one from Art Impressions.  I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder from Whispers.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers.  I placed the panel on a red polka dot panel.  I stamped the sentiment using red Memento Ink and heat embossed it also.  I trimmed it and placed it on a strip of light blue card stock and placed it on the panel using foam tape.  I have used so much lately I am now buying in bulk on Amazon!!!  I used the same light blue card stock to make my card base.  Get out your red, white and blue and join us!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment