Monday, June 10, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 24-2019

Happy Monday!  Time to make a Christmas card!

Here is my card for today:


I had so much fun with the Crazy Dogs I got out the Crazy Cats!  I stamped my images on heavy weight white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe Ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I stamped the sentiment (also Tim Holtz) in 2 steps - the outline first then the sentiment using clear Versamark ink and gold embossing powder.  I trimmed the sentiment out and placed it on a mirror gold card stock panel.  I die cut several small white snowflakes and attached them Art Glitter Glue.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers and placed them on the panel using Art Glitter Glue.  I placed the gold panel on a white panel and used a lime green card stock as a card base.  Fun!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Your crazy dog and cat cards are so cute. I have a set I purchased on clearance, but have never used. These have made me think I really need to ink them up.

    ReplyDelete