Thursday, June 6, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 23-2019

Hello again and Happy Thursday!  Today we will be using a mood board for inspiration!



And here is my card:



I really had fun making today's card!  I love Tim Holtz's Crazy Dogs (and birds and cats!)  I love the cute stamps that can accompany them!  I remembered the graduation cap, the glasses, the bow tie and the diploma.  I stamped the dog and the food bowl and the hat, glasses, diploma and bow tie on heavy weight white card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink and heat set with clear embossing powder.  After coloring the images with Spectrum Noir markers using the colors from the mood board, I fussy cut them and glued them together using Art Glitter Glue.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock (also from Tim Holtz) and added the bow tie.  I attached them to a lime green panel with foam tape.  I placed the panel on a white card stock base.  Gotta love Tim Holtz!!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and adding all the detail items is a great way to make it a graduation card.

    ReplyDelete