Wednesday, September 27, 2017

WOW Wednesday 39-2017



Today's prompt is to use the Black Emboss Resist technique, but step up the card using sequins, glitter pens, etc.








I began today with two stamp sets.  The flower is from So Suzy Stamps and the sentiment is from Altenew.  I stamped the flowers with Stampin' Up Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I heat set the ink then stamped again using clear Versamark ink and clear embossing powder on the flowers and gold embossing powder on the sentiment.  I added pearl Nuvo drops and the small pewter key for embellishment.  I spritzed the card lightly with gold mist (if I did it over I would have skipped that step but I had already put a lot of work into it!)  It is mounted on cranberry card stock and graphic45 paper and on a white card base.  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment