Monday, September 11, 2017

Masculine Monday - #37-2017

It's Sue again. My cards this week all use Jennifer McGuire's Distress Resist technique. Today is Masculine Monday. Here's my card.


My card uses what I consider to be masculine colours (blue and purple). I started with Impression Obsession’s Circle Fusion background stamp with Versamark ink on glossy paper.  Once the Versamark was dry, I added distress inks (mermaid lagoon and seedless preserves) with ink blending tools. I trimmed the panel down to 2 1/8” x 4 ¼”. I die cut the word happy using Memory Box’s Paintbrush Happy and stamped the birthday using Simon Says STAMP Happy Stamp set. If you’re going to try this with glossy paper, give the ink a bit more time to dry. To add a bit of shine, I added a silver cord, tied in a knot and used a royal blue background to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. I love the royal blue background as it adds pop! Great color choices too.

    ReplyDelete